This page is used to inform Website Visitors/Users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Website.
For a better experience while using our Website/Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Your Name and Surname;
- Phone Number (non-compulsory in case of non-Georgian citizens);
- E-Mail Address (non-compulsory in case of Georgian citizens);
- Username and Password for registration;
- Video/photo and its description;
- Address (Country, City, Zip code).
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use, collect and/or disclosure your Personal Information and Use Content including but not limited to:
- Identify you and use Website;
- Provide you with our Service;
- communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services;
- ensure security and an appropriate environment for the safe supply of services;
- comply with the legislation and bring and defend legal actions;
- Provide you with user support;
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies;
- For advertising and marketing campaigns to promote our campaign/website (including sharing Information and User Content in different Social media channels);
- For statistical and service analysis purposes.
COLLECTION OF DATA
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process is when you:
- Register online;
- Voluntarily upload photo or video or any Content on our Website;
- Send and/or receive a gift/parcel;
- Use or view our website via your browse’s cookies;
- Contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for the service;
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – You have right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
LOG DATA AND COOKIES
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Website, we have right to collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data May Include Information such as your computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser Version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
Cookies Are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the Website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “Cookies” to collect information and to improve our service (for example to keep you signed in, understand how you use our website etc.). You have the option to either accept or refuse these Cookies, and know when a Cookie is being sent to your Computer. If you choose to refuse our Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
SECURITY AND PERIOD
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet,